A major actor in European electricity markets and a leading company in sustainable development, CNR offers diversified careers in energy (operation, production management, the maintenance of installations, sales and development) and hydroelectric and river engineering.
On the same subject
Join usSee more
Our trades in energy
As France’s leading producer of exclusively renewable electricity CNR calls on a wide range and levels of competences, from operating and maintaining the installations (hydropower plants, locks, pumping stations, etc.) to selling electricity on wholesale marketse.
- Mechanical engineering
- Electromechanical engineering
- Electricity/ automation/industrial computing
- Developing new renewable energies (wind power, solar power, hydro power, etc.)
- Marketing (back and middle office, trading)
- Civil engineering
Maintenance agent/Operating agent
- Professional studies certificate/Baccalaureate in Industrial Maintenance and Equipment
- A-level in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering, etc.
- Professional studies certificate/A-level in Electrical Installation Equipment
Maintenance technician/Sales technician/Operations technician
- Advanced Technical Certificate/Technical Degree in Industrial Engineering and Maintenance
- Advanced Technical Certificate in Electrical Engineering / Technical Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Technical Certificate Construction /Technical Degree in Civil Engineering
- Master specialised in Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/Civil Engineering
- Engineering school, option: Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/Civil Engineering
Our engineering trades
Designer of hydroelectricity structures and management of the River Rhone, CNR offers a range of jobs and competences in the areas of hydroelectricity, river and environmental engineering, and supplies its services in France and abroad.
- Electricity, automation
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering / Geotechnical engineering (dams, dikes, locks, etc.)
- Hydraulics / Hydrology
Sales engineer in Electricity / Automation/ Mechanics / Civil Engineering / Hydraulics / Hydrology/ Environment
- Engeneering school
Sales technician in Electricity / Automation/ Mechanics / Civil Engineering / Hydraulics / Hydrology
- Technical degree in electrical engineering and industrial computing / Technical certificate in Maintenance and Industrial computing
- Degree in Energy/Degree in Project Management
- Technical certificate in Mechanical, Automation and Industrial Engineering / Technical degree in Mechanical Engineering and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Technical degree in Civil Engineering /Technical certificate in Water Management.
Our trades in support functions
All the jobs with transversal skills contribute to the company’s performance and development.
- Computer/Systems and telecom development
- Back and middle office (support for trading, finance, purchasing, etc.)
- Law (public law, business law)
- Human resources
Legal expert/Accountant/Estate manager/HR manager/Computer analyst•
- Master’s degree, Engineering school, etc.
- BSc in Business Administration, B.L. Bachelor of Laws, BSc in Accounting and Finance, BSc Computer Science, etc.