Setting up in the Rhone Valley
CNR has more than 125 hectares available on its industrial and port sites on the Rhone earmarked for the installation of enterprises. We offer you long-term assistance to ensure the success of your installation.
230 enterprises have already opted to set up in the Rhone Valley and take advantage of the installations and logistic services offered on our 18 industrial and port sites. We have a total of 720 hectares along the Rhone – including 125 ha still available.
Our installation solutions
We offer you:
- The rental of constructible and serviced plots with several solutions for transport links depending on your needs: road and/or rail and/or river. You can build your own wharf on these plots and thus control your river transport logistics.
- On some sites, the rental of lots linked only to the road and the rental of logistics warehouses and business premises.
Make your installation a reality
We help you to make your installation a success by:
- Analysing the development project for your plot;
- Providing advice for the architectural, environmental and landscaping integration of your project;
- Putting you in contact with the institutional actors of the territory (government and local services, development agencies, etc.).
Ensuring the durability of your installation
We monitor your project over the long-term:
- To re-dimension your installation if necessary;
- Develop new traffic;
- Coordinate the sites and ensure relations between other enterprises and contacts in the territory;
- Orient the offer according to your specific needs (rail, creation of a private access to the waterway, etc.).
River traffic on the Rhone*
- 84,720 TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit, measurement unit for containers) transported every year
- 4.85 million tonstransported
- including 1.3 million tons for Port de Lyonfor Port de Lyon
- 60 % of global traffic is generated directly by the industrial enterprises installed along the river, on platforms developed by CNR.
*Figures for 2016.