Why set up at Port de Lyon?
By choosing Port de Lyon, you will benefit from the economic dynamism of the City of Lyon and an efficient network of multimodal connections to the whole of Europe. What is more, you will improve the environmental balance of your supply chain.
- Excellent localisation at the centre of France’s second largest city, endowed with a dynamic industrial fabric;
- A strategic position at the heart of Europe;
- Operating in a network with the ports on the Rhone-Saone corridor;
- Efficient multimodal services: river, river-maritime, railway, road, pipeline;
- Efficient infrastructures;
- Service providers and partners specialised in logistics and shipping goods.
A pleasant living environment, our priority
- We manage the maintenance and servicing of the common areas and provide video-monitoring of the infrastructures on land (excluding private zones) and water 24/7.
- A shared company restaurant, L'Ilo, for lunches.
- A reception area for bargemen and a secured car-park.
- Our site is served by the no. 60 bus line of Lyon Public Transport (TCL) and is located 10 minutes by foot from the Stade de Gerland subway station, line B.
You activity, our strategy
Port de Lyon welcomes all activities that match our development strategy:
- The suitability of your activity with the port’s role: see our partnership charter
- Implementation of multimodal logistics
- Compatibility with the other activities installed and the regulations in force (Technological Risk Prevention Plan)
- The quality of integration in the landscape and environment.
To know more, go to the Port de Lyon site: Port de Lyon website