Wind power offers
Do you produce electricity from wind power? You can benefit from CNR’s strategic position on the market for renewable energies and sell your production to it under the best conditions, flexibly and securely.
CNR now operates 37 wind farms –totalling 161 turbines – whose installed capacity ranges from 2.3 to 30 MW. In all, CNR’s installed wind power capacity of 457 MW. Since the commissioning of its first wind farms in 2006, CNR has acquired acknowledged knowhow in managing and forecasting production. CNR has its own team of meteorologists and some of the most efficient forecasting software tools on the market, developed in-house, such as APOGEES® (wind and solar power management and optimisation application).
The national reference aggregator
As an electricity producer, your site must belong to a balancing perimeter (aggregator). Our contracts ensure that your production facilities are automatically linked to our balancing perimeter, at no cost.
Thus CNR allows you to profit from its strategic position of balance responsible entity for the entire balancing perimeter of CNR, ENGIE (formerly GDF-Suez) and SHEM (Société hydroélectrique du Midi). The variances at each production site of this very large perimeter managed by us offset and combine with each other, limiting adjustment costs and providing you with the best purchase prices for your energy.
Our purchase offers in France and Germany
> On the open market
- The ‘Security” offer with a fixed and guaranteed purchase price throughout the term of the contract.
- The “Harmony” offer with a secured and competitive purchase price for most of your production.
- The “Market” offer with a variable purchase price, indexed on the Epex Spot market prices.
These contracts are intended for French and German producers.
A lasting relationship with producers
Thanks to their clarity and flexibility, our different purchase offers have formed the basis for relations of lasting trust with renewable energy producers since 2012. The contracts that we offer are:
- without any production commitment
- without any production forecast
- of flexible duration: from 1 month to several years
- adapted to the characteristics of your production profile
- a team dedicated to your account
- a personal space online
- assistance for all your formalities
- a detailed monthly invoice
- the trading of your green certificates
- exploitation of your capacity certificates
- offer of supply to your plant auxiliaries
- Our councillors are at your disposal to establish an offer adapted to your expectations and production profile.
On the same subject
Discover the projects financed by the Noé FundSee more
CNR purchases your hydropowerSee more
CNR purchases your wind powerSee more
CNR purchases your solar powerSee more
Additional remunerationDiscover our offer
Questions and answersSee more
Managing your renewable energiesDownload