If you produce hydroelectricity, you can benefit from CNR’s strategic position on the market for renewable energies and its purchase of your production under the best conditions, flexibly and securely.
The historic producer of hydroelectricity on the Rhone, CNR has more than 3,000 MW of installed hydropower capacity, with 19 plants (from 45 to 420 MW) and 21 small and micro-plants (from 0.5 to 10 MW). Thus CNR is well aware of the constraints and specific characteristics of hydroelectricity and small hydroelectricity plants in particular. This makes CNR an ideal contact for the owners of hydropower plants who wish to sell their production under the best conditions.
Since October 2012, more than forty producers (local authorities, departmental councils, private and public companies) have placed their trust in CNR and sell their production to us. The amount purchased in France totals 300 GWh.
Our purchase offers in France
> On the open market
- The ‘Security” offer with a fixed and guaranteed purchase price throughout the term of the contract.
- The “Harmony” offer with a secured and competitive purchase price for more than 50% of your production.
- The “Market” offer with a variable purchase price, indexed on the Epex Spot market prices.
> With the new obligatory purchase contract
- The “Additional remuneration” offer in the framework of the new mechanism to promote renewable energies.
These contracts are intended solely for French producers.
A lasting relationship with producers
Thanks to their clarity and flexibility, our different purchase offers have formed the basis for relations of lasting trust with renewable energy producers since 2012. The contracts that we offer are:
- without any production commitment
- without any production forecast
- of flexible duration: from 1 month to several years
- adapted to the characteristics of your production profile
- a team dedicated to your account
- a personal space online
- assistance for all your formalities
- a detailed monthly invoice
- the trading of your green certificates
- exploitation of your capacity certificates
- offer of supply to your plant auxiliaries
co-owner of a small hydropower plant of 1,340 kW:
Our plant was renovated in 1995 and there was no need to invest. Thus we didn’t opt for EDF’s obligatory purchase contract. We were attracted by CNR’s offers so, since October 2012, we have renewed our contract every year. We’re very satisfied with our relations with the specialised team. They keep us well-informed about market trends. And they are very attentive and help us to choose the most appropriate contract for our installation. We work together in a real partnership with a very friendly atmosphere.
- Our councillors are at your disposal to establish an offer adapted to your expectations and production profile.
On the same subject
Discover the projects financed by the Noé FundSee more
CNR purchases your hydropowerSee more
CNR purchases your wind powerSee more
CNR purchases your solar powerSee more
Additional remunerationDiscover our offer
Questions and answersSee more
Managing your renewable energiesDownload